SHARING THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL THEME
AT SUNDAY SCHOOL AND AT HOME
Markers, colored pencils, pencils, pens, crayons
Dice, spinner, or numbered cards
1. Give each child a piece of paper. If desired, put children in groups so that older and younger children can work together. Instead of having individuals create the game, have them create one per group.
2. Have each child create the Game of Faith by drawing a game board on their paper. Their game board may look like any game they choose; bring in a few board games, like Monopoly or Candyland, to give them examples.
3. Have them add special instructions for some spaces. Encourage them to base their special instructions on lessons they have learned from church, Sunday school, or the Bible.
4. Have them develop rules for their game. How will players move forward? What is the object of the game?
5. If time remains, allow them to play their games in small groups.
6. Remind them that the way we behave...
This Children's Activity, Monopoly, is based on Luke 16:1-13 and relates to Proper 20 | Ordinary Time 25. This children's activity on Luke 16:1-13 is just one of over 800 children's activities at SermonSuite.com. SermonSuite also offers online sermons and professionally published sermons, lectionary sermons, non-lectionary sermons, sermon illustrations, worship resources, preaching resources, sermons on prayer, prayers, Christian drama, lectionary worship, lectionary workbooks and homilies. ...
If you are getting this message, you are either not logged in, your subscription has expired, or you do not have a subscription. If you're interested in subscribing to SermonSuite, click here for either a Free 30-day trial or one of our paid options! If need more information please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-800-537-1030.