Bread of life
Third Sunday of Easter
SHARING THIS WEEK'S GOSPEL THEME AT SUNDAY SCHOOL AND AT
6 slices white bread per group
6 tablespoons white glue per group
1/2 teaspoon detergent or 2 teaspoons glycerin per group
Brown food coloring
1. Have the children work in pairs or groups of four, depending on the size of bread loaf
2. Have the children remove the crusts and mix the bread with the glue, kneading
3. Have the children mix in either the detergent or glycerin.
4. Tell the children to continue kneading the dough until the mixture is no longer
5. Have the children separate the dough into portions and add brown food coloring to one
6. Ask the children to shape the dough into a loaf, like bread, using the brown dough as the
crust. One end should remain white -- like cut bread.
7. Allow the loaves to dry at...
This Children's Activity, Bread of life, is based on Luke 24:13-35 and relates to Third Sunday of Easter. This children's activity on Luke 24:13-35 is just one of over 800 children's activities at SermonSuite.com. SermonSuite also offers online sermons and professionally published sermons, lectionary sermons, non-lectionary sermons, sermon illustrations, worship resources, preaching resources, sermons on prayer, prayers, Christian drama, lectionary worship, lectionary workbooks and homilies. ...
If you are getting this message, you are either not logged in, your subscription has expired, or you do not have a subscription. If you're interested in subscribing to SermonSuite, click here for either a Free 30-day trial or one of our paid options! If need more information please fill out our contact form or call us at 1-800-537-1030.